We collect two types of information about users of our website: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Personally Identifiable Information is information that identifies a specific User (you) and that you may choose to provide on the Contact Us page, including but not limited to your first and last name, mailing address (including zip code), email address, and telephone number. Non-Personally Identifiable Information is information that does not identify a specific User. This type of information may include things like the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the website you visited before coming to our Website, the URL of the website you visit after leaving our Website, the type of browser you are using and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
We collect and use Personally Identifiable Information only to contact you about the services we provide in which you have expressed interest, and to send you occasional Newsletters and announcements, electronically and via post. Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we will communicate with you in response to your inquiries. If you subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter(s) to you. However, providing information to us via this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and any attorney at Dilworth IP, LLC., so you should not provide any information of confidential, personal, or sensitive nature via this website.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties except to our website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. Otherwise, we do not disclose Personally Identifiable Information without advance notice to the users.
- Time and date of visit (this can help us to identify and plan for busy periods on our website)
- IP address (this is a numerical label assigned to a device by an Internet Service Provider to enable the device to access the internet)
- Browser and Operating System (this can help us to make sure that our website functions correctly in the browsers/operating systems used to access our site)
- Device Information e.g., device type and screen size (this can help us to make sure that our website functions correctly in the devices used to access our site)
- Referring Data e.g., a search engine link (this can help us to understand which search engines are helping visitors to find our website)
No personally identifiable information will be collected for these purposes.
When you visit our website, a cookie may be placed in your browser. This cookie is used only to determine whether you are a first-time or returning visitor and to estimate unique visits to the site.
For more information about Google Analytics including information on Google’s Opt Out browser add-on, go to http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently.