COVID-19/Coronavirus Firm Update
Dear Clients and Colleagues,
During this time of uncertainty and anxiety, we just wanted to let you know that your friends at Dilworth IP are available to assist you in whatever way we can. We wanted to share this quick bulleted list of updates for you.
- As of last Tuesday, March 10th, to ensure the safety of all Dilworth IP employees and their families, all Dilworth IP operations are being handled by employees from home.
- Dilworth IP’s entire operations infrastructure has been 100% cloud-based for years now, allowing a seamless transition to a fully work-from-home environment. The Dilworth IP team is safe, well situated, and ready to serve.
- Nothing has changed in our ability to deliver high quality and responsive service to all of our clients and associates.
- The firm has cancelled all in-person meetings and is now hosting our meetings via video.
- We are actively monitoring global Patent and Trademark Offices for updates as to policy changes regarding any filing deadlines in light of the global COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic. Currently, the USPTO is waiving petition fees in certain situations for customers impacted by the coronavirus. However, the notice does not grant waivers or extensions of dates or requirements set by statute. Further updates can be found HERE. We will continue to notify our clients and associates of any major changes to the USPTO’s response to the current situation.
If there’s anything that our team can do to support you, even beyond just your IP needs, please reach out. By supporting one another we will overcome the challenges of today and emerge stronger to face the challenges of tomorrow.
Wishing all of you health and well-being,
The Dilworth IP Team