Dr. Alpha-Cobb to Moderate Women in Bio Panel
Cambria Alpha-Cobb, Ph.D., Technology Specialist at Dilworth IP is moderating a panel on April 22nd entitled Non-traditional Careers in Bio presented by Women in Bio of Greater Boston. The event description from the website reads:
Women In Bio is an organization of professionals committed to promoting careers, leadership, and entrepreneurship for women in the life sciences. This event will feature a panel discussion for those interested in learning about opportunities available in the scientific community beyond the traditional academic and industrial roles. The panel will include several speakers who have taken either a non-traditional path to a career in science, or used their background in the life sciences to pursue a career of the non-academic or industry nature. These speakers will represent a variety of fields including but not limited to patent law, consulting, and practicing medicine!
Cambria Alpha-Cobb, Technology Specialist, Dilworth IP
- Ailis Tweed-Kent, CEO – Cocoon Biotech
- Kathleen Boswick, Product Manager – Medication Control Systems
- Nicole Wagner, CEO – LambdaVision Inc.
- Emily Welsch, Corporate Development & Partnerships – Halloran Consulting Group
- Jessica Berard, Consultant – ClearView Healthcare Partners
- Laura Wzorek, Technology Specialist and Registered Patent Agent Foley Hoag LLP
|6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.||Networking and snacks|
|6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.||Panel discussion|
|8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.||Networking and snacks|