Building an IP Aligned Enterprise: A Framework for Corporate and Technology Leaders
Jun 28th, 2022 by Thomas DeFelice | Recent News & Articles |
Technology-driven enterprise with a fully integrated and aligned IP strategy is in the best position to increase their market share and enterprise value. Considering that over 70% of their value is derived from intellectual property, it’s clear that one of the most powerful ways companies can enhance their position in the market is by more effectively creating, identifying, managing, and leveraging their IP by fostering an IP-aware culture and organizational mindset that recognizes, strategizes and executes around the valuable IP assets at the core of the innovation enterprise.An IP aligned culture is well-informed about the strategic value of IP and operates cross-collaboratively involving all corners of the enterprise.
This eBook outlines the journey your company will take on the road to full IP alignment. It includes a detailed explanation of the benchmarks you will reach along the way, and the profitable outcomes you can expect when your business has fully integrated a well-functioning and dynamic culture of IP alignment.
- What is IP Alignment and Why Does It Matter to Your Technology Enterprise?
- Exploring the 3 Essential Components of IP Alignment in Technology Enterprises
- 6 Signs Your Technology Enterprise Lacks an Aligned IP Strategy
- The Journey to IP Alignment: Understanding the 3 Stages of Growth
- How to Assess the Current State of IP Alignment in Your Technology Enterprise
- The Vital Role of Your Innovation Committee
- Building an IP Aligned Enterprise: Your Guide to Creating a Cross-Functional IP Educational Curriculum
- Managing Your Technology Enterprise’s IP Assets
- Building an IP Aligned Enterprise: The Necessity of Competitive Monitoring and IP Landscape and Whitespace Analysis
- Building an IP Aligned Enterprise: Leveraging, Monetizing, and Enforcing Your IP Assets
The guide is authored by Thomas DeFelice , Director 0f Client Development & Operations
Use this link to view and download the eGuide:
This article is for informational purposes, is not intended to constitute legal advice, and may be considered advertising under applicable state laws. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author only and are not necessarily shared by Dilworth IP, its other attorneys, agents, or staff, or its clients.